- Become a working member of our client’s team to get the job done.
- Assist decision makers in developing solutions for their issues.
- Provide a relentless yet sensitive intellectual, managerial, and representational team.
- Provide world class representational, business development, consulting, and research solutions to our clients.
- Work each day to assist our clients in succeeding by providing value-added information, insight, and action.
- Maintain integrity, improve our knowledge, and increase our visibility with decision makers.
- Partners with significant and extensive governmental relations experience.
- Our lobbyists are members of, and adhere to the code of ethics of the American League of Lobbyists.
- One full time director of research.
- One to seven graduate school and college level interns who become key members of our team during their semester in DC.
- Our Business Associates are subject matter experts that supplement our in-house resources.
- Our established business relationship with these senior level advisors streamline our clients’ access to their advice and counsel.