- • Become a working member of our client’s team to get the job done.
- • Assist decision makers in developing solutions for their issues.
- • Provide a relentless yet sensitive intellectual, managerial, and representational team.
• Provide world class representational, business development, consulting, and research solutions to our clients.
• Work each day to assist our clients in succeeding by providing value-added information, insight, and action.
• Maintain integrity, improve our knowledge, and increase our visibility with decision makers.
• Four partners with significant and extensive governmental relations experience.
• Our lobbyists are members of, and adhere to the code of ethics of the American League of Lobbyists.
• One full time director of research.
• One to seven graduate school and college level interns who become key members of our team during their semester in DC.
• Our Business Associates are subject matter experts that supplement our in-house resources.
• Our established business relationship with these senior level advisors streamline our client’s access to their advice and counsel.